Aesthetic indoor lighting that creates atmosphere and sets accents are the aims of professional lighting, and this is a matter of a balanced interplay between successful styling, highest quality materials and perfect craftsmanship. But at TRILUX, design for indoor lighting is more than merely attractive: it is timeless, aesthetic and consummate. It must unobtrusively and harmoniously follow an architectural idea and be able to underline this in terms of an integral spacial concept. Professional indoor lighting is implemented according to this principle, with the result that the design of a TRILUX luminaire not only has a positive effect upon space and ambiance but also regularly impresses the design juries of various design awards.
Maximum efficiency and a unique light appearance characterize the Belviso series. The new range with its use of highly efficient microprismatics ensures standard-compliant, harmonious lighting, and the CDP microprismatics have been especially developed for the LED versions and also optimized in relation to anti-glare properties. A special Belviso feature is the all-round light frame that characterizes the form itself and ensures supplementary ceiling illumination with a soft ceiling transition.
– Pioneering: The outstanding efficiency of 95 lm/W leads to massive energy savings of up to 40 % compared to T5.
– Perfect: Completely homogeneous illumination creates a real feel-good atmosphere for workstations via shadow-free light.
– Exclusive: An all-round light contour creates an unmistakable light appearance with a soft transition to the ceiling.
– Individual and expressive: Coloured light guides enable individual light atmospheres along with an emotional upgrading of the lighting design.
– Glare-free: Flexible lighting planning for VDU workstations as well due to limited luminance levels.
designer: hartmut s. engel design studio
award: red dot 2012