CanFocus is a time management system that enables employees to quickly and simply signal their availability with a single click. CanFocus acts as a traffic light of personal or group availability. The physical component is circular desktop light that, when tapped, switches between green and red to signal “available” or “do not disturb” to coworkers.
A simple tap on the CanFocus icon on a smartphone, computer or tablet instantly changes status on all devices simultaneously, advising fellow employees in real time of their availability. When status color changes to red, all incoming e-mail, phone and instant messages are “parked” on a server. Users, however, still maintain 100 percent digital connectivity and can surf, research and communicate outwards to the rest of the world. Once status is set to green, all messages are forwarded immediately with no loss of data or formatting.
The CanFocus software allows multiple levels of interaction and corporate hierarchy permission, plus preconfigured automation, key data collection and burst emergency mode. More advanced administration tools enable the configuration of workgroups, extended reporting and monitoring capabilities. Settings are user-customizable.
• Defer casual workplace chat
• Communicate availability in real-time (actual & virtual)
• Provide line-of-sight signalling
• Support the major devices (Apple/Android/Blackberry/Windows)
• “Temporarily Park” incoming communications and data with 100% integrity
• Release all “parked” communications immediately upon turning Green
• Signal simultaneous on/off switching across all devices and Apps