Cirrus-ly satisfying in tall modern spaces. The Modern Fan Cirrus Ceiling Fan was designed by Ron Rezek with a sleek capsule form and three slim blades. A variety of possible light kits, finishes, blade colors, sizes and control options customize the Cirrus to complement any contemporary interior or covered patio.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Modern Fan Company Cirrus Fan is available with the following:
– Spotlight or ambient light kit (for with-light options; adds 2″ or 3″ respectively to overall height)
– 3 blades
– Round ceiling canopy
– 14 degree blade pitch
– One 6″ and one 13″ downrod
– Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees
– Reverse switch hardwired into fan housing
– Body/Canopy Finish: Brushed Aluminum, or Gloss White.
– Blade Color: Aluminum, Maple, or White.
– Blade Diameter: 36″, 42″, or 52″.
– Light Option: 26W Compact Fluorescent, 50W Halogen Spot, 75W Halogen, or No Light.
designer: ron rezek
producer: modern fan