Japanese brand MUJI has always been well-known for high-quality lifestyle products that are both stylish and practical. The latest from the company is the MUJI Hard Carry Travel Suitcase perfect for travelers. Much like their products, the luggage features a very light, clean, minimalist design that forgoes flashy and eccentric aesthetics. It’s a good size with several compartments to fit clothes, magazines and other essentials you would pack on a trip. Comprised of polycarbonate material, the item is both sturdy and lightweight. There’s an adjustable handle and 360-degree turning wheels which will make walking around the airport a lot easier.
They’re not flashy, but that’s the point. These Muji Hard Carry Suitcases ($240) come in black, gray, or khaki, and feature 72 liters of interior space — good for a week’s worth of stuff — durable, lightweight polycarbonate construction, internal compression straps and zippered mesh pouches, an included TSA-approved lock, and 360-degree turning wheels with an adjustable carry bar.
– 28.7 x 18.9 x 10.2″ (9.9 lbs.)
– It doesn’t meet FAA carry on guideline
– TSA lock is included as standard
– 4-wheel Hard Carry Travel Suitcase with adjustable handle
– Capacity 56L Capacity 72L (Not in the video but, 33L is available as well)
– You couldn’t adjust the handle before with our previous product.
– With the new Hard Carry, you can adjust the handle to the height that is convenient for you.
– Since the wheels turn smoothly, it is easier to carry your big luggage for your trip.