Martian Watches has taken the smartwatch to the next level by adding hands-free voice communication.
Beyond receiving notifications including caller ID, texts, emails, and social media alerts, a Martian Watch also allows you to talk, listen, and initiate voice commands, all without your smartphone leaving your pocket, purse or backpack!
Passport acts as a hands-free gateway to the world, allowing users to do through the watch’s discreet speaker and microphone anything their smartphone can execute with a voice command.
· Get notifications anywhere, anytime
· Hands-free text messaging while on the move
· Use your smartphone’s voice commands from your wrist
· Answer or place a quick call
· Trigger your camera’s shutter remotely
· Phone leash so you never leave your phone behind
· Find your phone or Martian if you misplace it nearby
The Good: Slick throwback design with an analog flair; decent battery life; easy pairing for basic speakerphone calls or Siri requests. Useful for screening incoming calls and texts.
The Bad: Way too expensive compared with its competition; not water-resistant; background noise makes Bluetooth speakerphone feature tough to use in noisy outdoor environments.
The Bottom Line: The Martian Passport Watch has style galore and a clever two-way wristwatch aesthetic, but it’s ultimately more of a cool novelty than a must-have accessory.