The new, versatile Nexx X40. It’s a full face, it’s an open face. It’s an adventure helmet. The rise in popularity of motorbikes such as the BMW GS, the Triumph Tiger and Adventure, plus the rise in ownership of naked bikes, led Nexx to design this multi-functional adventure helmet. It can be worn as a full face or open face, with or without the visor.
The Nexx X40 helmet is available now and features a 100% carbon fibre shell, so it’s ultra light, just 1100g in open face form and 1400g as a full face. The Nexx X40 is such a versatile helmet that it allows you to tailor it according to your mood or weather conditions. If you go on a rideout and the weather heats up, you can transform the Nexx X40 from a full face to an open face by removing the chin plate.
The Nexx X40 is available in black, white, titanium, grey and neon yellow, plus there’s a very special version of the Nexx X40, the Nexx X40 Hypertech, which has a visible carbon finish and available in matt black/carbon, white/carbon and neon yellow/carbon.
– Multi Transformation
– CoolMax Fabrics
– 2 inlets and 4 outlets air-vents (AirDynamic System)
– Soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabricinner lining
– Removable and washable lining
– Removable Chin Protection
– PC Lexan Shield, anti-scratch and witheasy locking system and Quick Release System
– Removable Breath Guard
– Reflectors on the front, lateral andbackside
– Micro Metric Buckle
– Available Size: XS a XXL