Light weight racing shoe for forefoot runners, the Ultra provides added midfoot protection and durability for long, demanding races.
The Salomon S-Lab Sense Ultra is all about trail performance. Designed for the world’s best ultramarathoners, this racing shoe features a low-profile design to allow for an uninhibited stride and lightweight cushioning for protection from the trail. A lugged outsole provides unrelenting traction and a seamless upper limits friction on your foot for long-lasting comfort. For the most competitive ultra runner, the S-Lab Sense Ultra is a weapon you can’t be without.
Offroad or “trail” shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they’re designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
– Non marking Contagrip®: OS Tendon, Light Weight Racing, and a Dynamic Traction.
– 2nd skin: seamless construction.
– Breathable open mesh / Seamless sensifit™.
– Sensifit™: Quicklace™ and Racing last.
– Height: Low.
– Protective TPU toe cap: Propriotection™.
– Lace pocket:EndoFit™ and Tongue cover.