This product is created from the assembly of a series of different sized modular panels that, linked together with hinges, provide backrest and armrest around a comfortable horizontal seat cushion. These upholstered panels are locked together and are supported by the legs. Their concave shaped outer surface contributes to the visual “animation” of the elements. The different sized panels create a series of armchairs and compact sofas with different widths and depths.
Blocked and supported by the legs, the entirely padded and lined panels display a concave plastic surface on the outside, which visually “moves” the elements and enhances their effect of lightness. The types originated from this system include an armchair and a small two-seat sofa in two different sizes. There are several options for the finish: a monochromatic effect if frame, legs and inner upholstery are the same colour. A contrasting effect, if the internal fabric is of a different colour from the frame, which can be black, white and burgundy, while the legs can be varnished or glossy chromed.
There is also a monochromatic and single-material version, based on leather.
– Internal frame: Tubular steel and steel profiles
– Internal frame padding: Bayfit ®(BAYER®) Flexible cold shaped polyurethane foam, polyester fibre cover
– Armrests and backs cover (HO80-HO71): plastic material shell
– Armrests and backs cover (HO80P-HO71P): plastic material shell AND LEATHER
– Feet and joints: Steel: Chromed or painted. Ferrules: Thermoplastic material.
– Cover: Fabric or leather.